Small Business COVID-19 Test Collection Kits
Provide your employees with easy COVID-19 tests for one-time or ongoing business testing. Order multiple kits at a time and distribute to your team as needed.
Kits come with everything needed to collect a nasal swab sample and ship it back to our lab. Our lab will test the sample for an active infection of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
How it works
1. Select quantity & pay
Kits are available in multiples of 6 up to 120 with a credit card purchase.
2. Receive kits & distribute
Kits ship directly to you for distribution to your employees when they need a COVID-19 test.
3. Employees collect & ship
Employees collect their sample using a short, painless nasal swab and ship back to Labcorp with prepaid shipping.
4. Receive results
Employees can access test results online and share with their employer. On average, results can be accessed 1-2 days from lab receipt.
About this test: The Pixel by Labcorp COVID-19 home collection kit is an FDA-authorized* RT-PCR test that is designed to determine active infection of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. It does not detect antibodies or immunity. For more information on antibody testing, visit labcorp.com.
No special preparation.
How it works
How long will it take for kits to arrive?
Kits are shipped via priority overnight. Most orders are received within 2 days.
Can I return kits if I don’t use them?
No, kits cannot be returned or refunded if they are not used. All sales are final. If a kit is damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team for a replacement kit.
Will I receive access to my employee’s results?
No. Results will be delivered directly to the test taker via their Pixel by Labcorp account. Employees can download the report and choose to share with their employer.
What happens if an employee tests positive?
If a COVID-19 test is detected (positive), a Labcorp-verified healthcare staff member will contact the test taker directly by phone or mail to discuss next steps. Pixel by Labcorp has contracted with a physician network to provide independent physician services for consultation.
How many kits can I order at a time?
You may order up to 120 kits at a time on our website. If you need to order more than 120 kits, please contact us at [email protected].
Can I send to multiple addresses?
Each order must ship to the same address. If you would like to send to multiple addresses, you will need to place multiple orders.
Can I be invoiced for the order?
All purchases will be paid by credit/debit card at time of purchase. We will not invoice for the order. Once purchased, kits cannot be returned or resold.
Can I submit this order to our employer health plan for coverage?
No, the small business purchase cannot be submitted for insurance reimbursement. All kits are purchased OOP.
- *Pixel by Labcorp offers this test and collection kit with an FDA Emergency Use Authorization. This means that while the laboratory performing this test has validation data to support offering this test and the collection kit, neither have been approved or cleared by the FDA. This test has only been authorized by FDA for detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 (i.e., the COVID-19 virus), and not for any other virus or pathogen. It is only authorized during the duration of the COVID-19 emergency declaration by federal regulators. Labcorp may modify or cease to offer the test and the test kit upon direction of state or federal regulators in its sole discretion. Please see the Patient Fact Sheet and the Health Care Provider Fact Sheet for additional information.
- The bulk test ordering option is available for organizations interested in using Pixel by Labcorp™ for workplace testing, screening, school testing, or other non-individualized testing. The cost of a bulk purchase, which includes up to 120 test collection kits in increments of 6, is $113.05 per kit. Please note that Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, and commercial payers will not pay for tests intended for workplace testing, screening, school testing, or other non-individualized testing, and Labcorp will not submit any claims on your behalf for such testing. Bulk tests are for your institution’s use only. Resale of kits from a bulk test order is expressly prohibited and could be grounds for legal action by Labcorp and its partners. Labcorp cannot offer any cancellations or refunds for bulk testing kit purchases after the collection kits have been dispatched to you (that is, placed into shipment). Labcorp cannot accept returned/unused kits. If a bulk order is received and an individual does not wish to continue with the test, we ask that the individual dispose of the collection kit. All test collection kits must be registered and returned to the lab within the expiration date noted on the kit. Any samples that are received by the lab after the date of expiration will not be processed. We are unable to provide a replacement kit due to expiration.
How To Get This Test
1. Purchase your kit
Shop for at-home collection kits and pay online. Kits typically ship within 1-2 business days. An independent physician will review and approve your test requests; no doctor’s visit is required.
2. Register your kit and collect your sample
After you receive your kit, you can register it on the Pixel by Labcorp website. Follow the instructions provided to collect your sample, then mail your kit back to the lab using the pre-addresed and pre-paid mailing label.
3. Access your results online
View your easy-to-read results online in your Pixel by Labcorp account. For certain results that require prompt attention, you will also be contacted by phone or mail.
Getting My Results
We've made getting your results easier and more convenient than ever. View your easy-to-read results online in your Pixel by Labcorp account. For certain results that require prompt attention, you will also be contacted by phone or mail. To view a sample report click the "sample report" button below.