Communicating to Employees About Testing Options
Transparency with employees about your goals and objectives will help to make your testing plan a success.
Here are 10 helpful tips from the CDC to help you communicate to employees about the measures you’re taking to keep them safe during the pandemic.
Communicating Your Testing Plan to Customers
It’s important to proactively communicate to customers about your testing program and your investment in safety. It can help put their minds at ease and encourage them to visit your business.
Here are a few ways to communicate your plan:
- Add a COVID-19 section to your website with details on your testing plan
- Send an email to customers informing them of your proactive testing plan
- Put a sign on the door of your business with testing details
- Post updates to your social media pages and pin the most recent to the top
- Add your testing plan to your Google My Business page
Get Back to Work Safely
Looking for an easy, reliable testing solution for your employees? Our small business home collection kits can help. Businesses can easily pay by credit card on the Pixel by Labcorp website for up to 120 kits at a time. Kits come directly you to you and can be distributed to employees as needed.