Women's Health Blood Test
Whether you want to embark on a healthier lifestyle, check your hormone levels, or know your risk for chronic diseases and conditions— a comprehensive health screening can be an essential tool to help you examine your health.
This package provides an assessment of overall health using tests often ordered at an annual wellness visit to evaluate concerns common among women, including:
- Screening for diabetes
- Assessing risk for heart disease
- Evaluating thyroid function
Fast for 12 hours (no food or drink, except water) before sample collection. If you’re taking a supplement containing biotin (also called vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H, or coenzyme R), commonly found in products promoting nail, skin, and hair health, it is recommended that you wait at least 72 hours from your last dose before sample collection.
Your metabolism holds the key to your health.
Want a clear view of your health? It begins in your blood.
Helps screen for a variety of conditions including kidney disease and diabetes
Concerned about your heart health? Measure what matters.
Concerned about diabetes? This test can help.
Interested in testing your hormones? Consider starting with your thyroid.
Why Consider This Test
- “How Heart Disease Is Different for Women.” Mayo Clinic, Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, 9 Jan. 2019, www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-disease/in-depth/heart-disease/art-20046167.
- “Women at Risk for Diabetes: Physical Activity, Healthy Eating, and Weight Loss." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/pubs/pdf/womenhighriskdiabetes.pdf.
- “General Information/Press Room.” American Thyroid Association, www.thyroid.org/media-main/press-room/.
How To Get This Test
1. Choose your tests
Shop for tests and pay online. An independent physician will review and approve your test requests; no doctor’s visit is required.
2. Provide Your Sample
Take the requisition number we emailed you, along with a photo ID, to a LabCorp location for sample collection.
3. Access your results online
View your easy-to-read results online in your Pixel by LabCorp account. For certain results that require prompt attention, you will also be contacted by phone or mail.
Getting My Results
We've made getting your results easier and more convenient than ever. View your easy-to-read results online in your Pixel by LabCorp account. For certain results that require prompt attention, you will also be contacted by phone or mail. To view a sample report click the "sample report" button below.